Monday, November 8, 2010

Absolute Randomness...

Is it bad that I’m already feeling stuck with my blogging? I mean, I haven’t had this one set up for very long. Life just hasn’t been hugely eventful around our household lately, and the things that do qualify as “events” are usually chronicled in the Sunday Snapshot posts. Otherwise, everything is pretty normal. Normal is good, of course, but not necessarily blog-worthy.

Does it count as a blog-worthy event that while my hubby was cooking chili for supper, he discovered that I forgot to buy the beans? He was nice enough to run to the store himself instead of making me do it, which I thoroughly appreciate.

Funny, but I don’t find the Wonderpets nearly as annoying as I did when my kids first discovered the show. I can even hear it and not constantly have the songs running through my head now. That’s a positive. :-)

M has this irritating habit of coming and pushing the keyboard tray in while I am typing. He does this to hubby, too. Good thing he’s cute. Those dimples get him out of a lot...

Okay, now I’m even having trouble coming up with random thoughts...talk about writer’s block. Ironically, though, I’ve thought of several blog post ideas while typing this one. I should probably make a list. So why don’t I wind up this pointlessness and do that...

No comments:

Post a Comment