Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday Snapshot: {VBS 2011}

I have to admit, I love VBS! It is an event, as director, that I spend almost a year planning. I love seeing children coming into God's house to worship, sing, and praise God, learning every day about His word. Every year at VBS, my husband and I wander the church, taking photos and videos for our end of the week VBS video. So, as a Mama, I get to make pictures of my children while they are in their VBS classes. (a little bonus...)

This was K's first year in a "big kid" VBS class, and she loved every moment of it!

We had worship, and on Friday, K got to be our tiniest Bible bearer...


All of the kids loved the music...


The teachers did an amazing jobs in their classrooms...


They had fun crafts...




And yummy snacks...




And M got to hang out and have fun in the nursery...


It's hard to believe he will be old enough to be in a big-kid class next summer...

It was an amazing week! Thank you, Lord, for allowing us to work with these children and minister to their families!

Sunday Snapshot

2 comments:

  1. Fun! My kids always enjoy VBS. Looks like K had a great experience. Can't wait for my little Lily to enjoy her first one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. Look at all those sweet little ones coming together to learn about Jesus. so cool!!! We are huge fans of VBS time around here. Can't wait.

    :)
    Amiewww.heart-smiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete