Saturday, December 25, 2010

"Not Me": My Very Own Christmas Edition

With apologies to MckMama, here is my very own Christmas edition of "Not Me."

*I didn't email my graphic designer sister a picture of the girls and ask her to please Photoshop the boogers out of my child's nose, since it is otherwise a very cute photo. Nope, not me!

*I didn't spend part of my Christmas afternoon hand-washing the good china to use for Christmas dinner, only to forget what I was doing and fix my own plate on one of the regular dishes. Then, I didn't proceed to eat from that regular plate, while the rest of the 3 and up family members were using good china, only to notice this after a photo of the table was taken AND after we had pretty much finished eating.

So, there were only two, but they were too good not to share.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment