Sunday, November 27, 2011

Home Again, Home Again...

I had every intention of posting a nice Sunday Snapshot post with pictures from our trip to Georgia for Thanksgiving, but alas, life has gotten in the way of my blogging plans. Today has been extremely busy--church this morning, cleaning the house (I didn't get as much done as usual before we left, and our cats were especially messy this trip.), starting to decorate for Christmas, and Hanging of the Green service at church tonight. All of that said, my pictures from our trip are still in the camera. Hopefully tomorrow (or at least no later than Tuesday), I will have some fun vacation pictures to post. For now, I just didn't want to mess up my daily blogging record for the month of November.

Tomorrow, back to the regular schedule...school for the girls. And tomorrow is my volunteer day at both girls' schools, so again it will be a busy, busy day.

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment