Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Made It!

Well, I actually managed to post to my blog every day for the month of November. In some ways, it wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. Ideas for posts came a little more easily than I thought they might, thankfully. I think the most difficult parts for me were (1) coming up with ideas for a week's worth of post for the week we were on vacation and getting those scheduled to post ahead of time, and (2) finding time to blog in these last few days while trying to get caught up with life, back into the regular daily routine, and get everything decorated for Christmas.

So, I'm back to my regular non-scheduled blogging schedule for now, although this 30 day session does show me that I am capable of posting more frequently. Maybe, just maybe I'll be able to do that.

If you've stuck with me through this month of posts, thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Wahoo, we made it! I've been bad at commenting, but I have been reading all your posts. Glad you stuck it out. It's fun, right? Now we can all take a deep breath! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete