Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday Snapshot: {It's That Time of Year}

This may be my shortest ever Sunday Snapshot. It is not what I planned...I planned cute pictures of the kids from our church picnic yesterday, but then I left my camera here at the house. Not really easy to make pictures when you have no camera.

So then I started thinking, "What else do we have going on lately?" and remembered that it is once again time for Operation Christmas Child. Our church participates in this program every year, and this year K's school is also participating. We used the online donation option this year, and should actually be able to find out where our boxes are delivered.


So, in this season as we think about what makes us Thankful, and as we prepare to give gifts to our family and friends, I encourage you to think of those who do not have what we are blessed enough to have. Participate in this program and experience the joy of giving!

Sunday Snapshot


2 comments: